Hi guys,
Sorry for the tardiness of yesterday's report. I didn't have an internet connection in New York, then we flew out to LAX at 4:30am! We're in LA and so excited to almost be back home. We've been getting reports from Jani & Price, so see below on yesterday's (September 16th) updates...
This morning- one of our favorite nurses, Cassie, was with JoAnne: she was cool, stable and moving a little. I saw her twice, and she looked good. Cassie mentioned that the wound team was gonna check her, and that the surgery was still scheduled for tomorrow.
Sorry for the tardiness of yesterday's report. I didn't have an internet connection in New York, then we flew out to LAX at 4:30am! We're in LA and so excited to almost be back home. We've been getting reports from Jani & Price, so see below on yesterday's (September 16th) updates...
This morning- one of our favorite nurses, Cassie, was with JoAnne: she was cool, stable and moving a little. I saw her twice, and she looked good. Cassie mentioned that the wound team was gonna check her, and that the surgery was still scheduled for tomorrow.
This afternoon- Cassie reported that she was still doing well,
resting and all the same. She also said she'd made a Working Theory Farm zucchini loaf
and a squash casserole that she'd brought to share with the ICU. No news yet
on the wound team findings...so NNIGNIG. (no news is good news, I
guess)
This evening- Carrie reported that JoAnne was resting,
blood and levels, bp and temp normal. She said her husband went nuts
with the Working Theory Farm tomatoes and made her a to-die-for caprese salad last
night. :)
More later today... apologies again for the lateness of this!
xo Team JoJo
More later today... apologies again for the lateness of this!
xo Team JoJo
No comments:
Post a Comment